The professional further education program “Accounting” for 960 hours is accredited according to the professional qualification level 3 “Accountant” approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science.
The program offers to acquire a new qualification or to improve professional knowledge and competence.
The program provides the opportunity to obtain the third level professional qualification "Accountant".
The quality of the education obtained is certified by a professional qualification certificate.
Aims of the study program
- To prepare a qualified accountant who is competent in accounting work, performs accounting, control and analysis of business activities in companies registered in the Register of Enterprises in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- To develop self-confidence and ability to take on responsibilities and be responsible for the results of one's own work.
- To motivate the use of advanced experience and working methods in professional activities, to develop the ability to learn and develop.
Duration and language of studies
- Full time - 6 to 12 months (in Latvian and Russian).
- Classes are held on weekdays, weekday evenings and Saturdays.
Application for Studies, Lomonosova Street 4, Room 222, Riga:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - from 10am to 4pm.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 to 18:00.
Documents to be submitted
- A copy of your passport (presenting your passport) and copies of documents certifying the change of surname.
- Certificate of education and transcript of marks (not lower than secondary education).
- 3 photo cards 3x4 cm.
Admission to the study group is based on negotiation.
Content of the study program
|Subjects||Number of hours|
|Organization of work of the company||10|
|Audit and internal control||30|
|Latvian tax system||48|
|Labour and liability law||40|
|Civil and labour protection||12|
Tuition fees start at € 68.00 per month
A qualified professional can work as an accountant in commercial structures, provide accounting services, is able to calculate production costs and produce calculations, calculate taxes and make declarations, prepare financial information for company management, continue education in professional higher education programs.